乐信pc群新人送38a core focus for uq health care is supporting the health of university of queensland students on campus. uqhc operates two medical clinics located on the st lucia and gatton university campuses to provide health care services to students. students from other uq locations are welcome to visit these clinics.
What services are offered at the clinics?
乐信pc群新人送38the uq health care medical clinics provide comprehensive health services to uq students, including:
- General medicine (e.g. medicals, check-ups, injury treatment)
- Drug and alcohol related issues
- Immunisation (e.g. travel and course requirements)
- Men’s health (e.g. sexual health and testicular checks)
- Mental health (e.g. anxiety and depression)
- Referrals (e.g. specialists and pathology)
- Sexual health (e.g. sexual health checks and contraception)
- Skin checks (e.g. skin cancer screening)
- Travel medicine (e.g. vaccinations and medications)
- Wellness support (e.g. quitting smoking, losing weight, stress)
- Women’s health (e.g. pap smears, contraception, pregnancy testing/advice)
乐信pc群新人送38additional health and medical services are offered at the st lucia campus.
Are you an international student?
uq health care also provides health services to uq students and their dependents at st lucia, gatton and ipswich.
乐信pc群新人送38services range from general health care and mental health to travel advice and vaccinations including: check-ups, drug and alcohol related issues, immunisation, men’s and women’s health, referrals, sexual health checks, skin checks, medications, quitting smoking, stress, contraception, pap smears, pregnancy testing and more.